SMRT has an opening for a Healthcare Architect with 5 or more years of design and technical experience. Must have strong business development and project management skills. Professional registration is required.
- Job requirements:
– Minimum of 5 years of architectural experience in technical design and detailing of commercial construction projects, with a developed ability in coordinating design documents for construction.
– Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
– Ability to work on a team with opportunities for growth into management.
– Strong business development and networking skills
– Experience with design in Healthcare.
- Education requirements:
Architectural license required
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required
5 – Year Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture preferred.
NCARB registration a plus
LEED Professional preferred