This individual contributor leads cross functional teams to deliver or improve new business processes. They develop implementation plans and budgets, obtains cross functional support and resources, then monitors and drives all activities to completion. Incumbents in this position apply business, technical, supply chain and operations expertise and have knowledge of other related disciplines so that they can lead the cross functional team.
- Takes part in business process definition with operations and drives implementation for assigned business processes.
- May interface directly with Regulatory, R&D, Finance, Supply chain and other strategic partners in order to optimize cross functional business process solutions.
- Develops and plans a road map of process development and ongoing improvements for assigned business processes.
- Leads projects within the operations area to add capability or improve business process efficiencies to meet changes in business strategies or initiatives.
- Participate and lead efforts to establish processes and requirements within the business quality systems.
- Communicate with management at all levels of the organization and user personnel.
- Uses sound business acumen to prioritize projects based on limited resources.
- Monitors and evaluates progress and results, and determines improvements that may be needed in operating to meet changes in the business and cost saving initiatives.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable discipline
- 5 years’ highly applicable and relevant experience, including experience with cross functional project/program management in high tech manufacturing or process development
- MBA and/or PMP certification
- Proven expertise and strength in one or more engineering discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office tools including MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Proven business acumen
- Familiarity with Process improvement methodologies such as DMAIC and Lean
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
- Light industrial and office environment
- Some travel (10%) may be required
- Class III Medical Device, highly regulated environment