Digital Optimization Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Non-Profit
The American Red Cross national marketing team is seeking an experienced content marketing professional with a web content development and optimization background to help drive engagement across Biomedical Services digital platforms.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic digital marketer with experience in creating, scaling, and distributing content across channels, and using data and analytics to continuously make strategic optimizations.
In this position you must work collaboratively with cross functional teams to develop powerful, compelling content involving complex subject matter. Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices as they relate to content development is required.
Experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud is preferred but candidates with technical skills sufficient to rapidly learn to be able to publish content on digital domains using a content management system is accepted.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to produce relevant content that aligns with key business objectives and meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Gain insights from web analytics, industry benchmarks and best practices to craft strategy and implement tactics to drive traffic, increase conversions, improve visitor interactions, and optimize performance of our web properties.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that supports organizational goals
- Ensure alignment with SEO best practices and advise partners on optimization during content creation process
- Utilize strong analytic intelligence to understand user engagement and drive end user activation through the utilization of testing and optimization tools
- Understand and deliver comprehensive verbal and written explanations of performance metrics to all levels of internal customers – from product managers to executive management.
- Provide content marketing subject matter expertise and consultation to business partners and stakeholders.
- Review and publish content on Biomedical websites using the organization’s content management system.
- 5+ years of digital marketing and content development experience
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience writing, editing, and maintaining web content using a content management system, preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Ability to work remotely and collaborate effectively with off-site team members and stakeholders
- Ecommerce experience with special emphasis on development of content to optimize website conversions
- Experience communicating complex concepts in engaging and creative ways
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience creating and delivering client presentations relating to site performance and online marketing strategy
- General understanding of usability design and conversion optimization design
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Experience working for a non-profit chartiable organization preferred
Required Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud, particularly Experience Manager, Target and Analytics
- Some experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools, such as Visual Website Optimizer (VWO), Optimizely or Adobe Target
- Demonstrated experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting web analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
The American Red Cross is an AA/EOE/M/F/D/V/SO Employee