Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging, fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
Aortic Account Manager promotes, sells, and services the company’s products directly to vascular specialists within an assigned geographic area.
- Possess clinical knowledge of the AAA Space, the clinical application of the products in the space, their clinical application, indications, contraindications, implant techniques and procedural troubleshooting.
- Utilize a clinical sales approach to influence doctor and staff to purchase and commit to using company products. Meets with assigned group of physicians and physician’s staff on a consistent basis to promote and detail products and services, relate new product information and receive feedback on the company’s products and services.
- Support cases and implants
- Provide verbal technical assistance during implants
- Provide in-service support for physicians and hospital clinical staff
- Prepare EVAR case plans utilizing AAA imaging studies (CT scans, angiograms)
- Work with Customer Service to order appropriate devices for implants
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers to solicit orders, or to qualify them as sales prospects for the company.
- Participate in clinical meetings, exhibitions, and trade shows when designated.
- Understands and supports the company’s policies and procedures as it pertains to product complaint handling and required regulatory reporting.
- Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas established by company.
- Follows corporate policies regarding customer entertainment and customer relations.
- Collects and reports competitive information to Marketing.
- Prepares periodic reports, which may include weekly call reports, weekly expense reports, periodic general reports, and otherreports as assigned.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales proposals/contracts for orders obtained and perspective orders.
- Otherresponsibilities assigned as needed outside the scope of this list, with any special instructions issued at the time of assignment, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelors degree
- 10 years of related experience and/or training