Provide Business System Analyst Support for Financial Applications and Finance Projects. Perform some Financial Business Operations work and assist with Anthem Financial projects.Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies complex financial and software applications problems or issues, researches solutions, and implements corrective steps to achieve higher level of efficiency.
- Advises management of various business operations and software application models and recommendations.
- Prepares presentations to present or used as a resource by staff or outside departments.
- Complete system Requirements and testing functions.
- Complete financial account balancing and reconciliation.
- Seek new ways of automating business processes.
- Assist 1099 Finance operations teams as needed.
Requires a BS/BA in Computer Science, accounting or Finance; 5+ years’ experience in general accounting and bank reconciliation; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.Prefers hybrid experience with accounting applications and the following skills:Create System RequirementsBuild Test cases and executeBalance GL accounts and provide Accounting expertiseSupport our Finance customersProficiency with Excel and MS AccessAbility to work with IT on testing system updatesProvide Financial reconciliation support