As a Home Infusion Pharmacy Manager you will utilize your management, logistics and infusion experiences to assume complete responsibility for management of the pharmacy department that is servicing patients receiving specialized and complex therapies administered in their homes. You will collaborate with the Branch Manager, Nurse Manager and Vice President of Operations. As pharmacy manager you will provide clinical support to the sales team as it pertains to the production of new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies, and referral sources. You will apply your exceptional pharmacy leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients!
At Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, we have an extremely rewarding opportunity for you to apply your exceptional pharmacist skills in a home infusion pharmacy. As a national leader in the home infusion field, we seek to hire those special pharmacists who not only possess strong clinical expertise, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to build one-on-one relationships and support patients receiving infusion therapy in the comfort of their home.
* Monitor all daily operation activities of the pharmacy department.
* Partner with other branch managers and work closely with the nursing team.
* Implement new clinical programs and or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies and referral sources.
* Limit risk management and safety exposure in the pharmacy.
* Ensure the pharmacy clean room suite meets 797 requirements.
* Manage subordinate managers who supervise other employees in the business office and clinical departments.
* Interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
* Registered Pharmacist with current license in the State of California.
* Minimum two years of experience as a pharmacy manager, director, or senior supervisor.
* Minimum two years infusion therapy compounding experience.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification if in direct contact with patients.
* Advanced computer skills.
* Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
* Home infusion or hospital management experience preferred.
* B.S. or Doctorate of Pharmacy degree.
Job ID: 703995BR