As a Delivery Consultant, you will consult with clients during implementations to deliver client-specific venue configuration, testing, and training. As a member of this team, you are responsible for consulting with clients on current workflows and configurations, upgrade implications, system changes and enhancements as well as ongoing system maintenance. In addition, you will
Consult with clients on current workflows and configuration, upgrade implications, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance.
You will also navigate across venues to resolve issues, propose mitigation strategies, and escalate when appropriate to solution and engagement leadership. You will be responsible for executing complex test plans and test script execution and follow change management process for new defects. Finally, as a member of the team, you are responsible for establishing best practices for knowledge transfer and process improvement and assume venue coaching responsibility for otherassociates.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Sciences, Health Care Administration, Communications or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of system implementation work experience
- Cerner solution build experience
- Healthcare IT experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology work experience
- Experience with Cerner Millennium RadNet
- Experience with Agfa PACS
- Radiology experience in a Hospital
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with computer and telephone for prolonged periods
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Quad City area
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.