Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Works with external clients/customers to monitors projects from initiation through delivery and ensures technical compatibility for the various accounts.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Responsible for the delivery of moderate complex, moderate risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus
- Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily schedule, establishing project governance Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW)
- Responsible for the delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with Dell employees or Partner Resources
- Works with Resource Management on project staffing
- Accountable for delivering projects on time
- Controls the financial compliance
- Completes weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization P
- repares estimated time to complete, manages back-log
- Manages the cost budget and the impact of change requests on cost budget
- Responsible for Quality Assurance; ensure project is delivered to scope defined within SOW and ensure any deviations are processed via defined Change Control process
- Participates in customer discussions regarding budget, risk and impact of changes
- Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel
- Holds internal and Articulates the full value of the Dell Solutions and Dell Services business benefit to the customer
- Keeps eyes open on potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate
- Lead team during project life-cycle; provide project management, leadership and oversight to project and/or work streams
- Provide performance feedback to management and team members
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars
- Complete and maintain industry recognized project management certification
- Complete quarterly accreditation's
- May actively contribute to the account planning process
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.