Senior Director, Net Revenue Management
Ascension is a faith-basedhealthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2016, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty andother community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately150,000associates and 36,000 aligned providers. Ascension'sHealthcare Division operates 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capitalinvesting,investment management, biomedicalengineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services,risk management, andcontracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
The Senior Director, Net Revenue Management provides support to Net Revenue Management Leadership for their region in evaluating and performing accounts receivable valuation and third party reimbursement for their region.
- Leads, manages and directs key initiatives, programs, departments or priorities within the Net Revenue Management Center of Excellence to deliver on defined goals.
- Accounts for and contributes to operational planning, coordination and decision-making.
- Adheres to standard application of Revenue Cycle Analytics valuation, manages the application of consistent methods and valuation of actual, budgeted and projected net revenue, and approves local decisions regarding any valuation adjustments.
- Standardizes models and methodologies related to third party settlements to provide consistency in reporting.
- Focuses on translating overall strategic goals and deliverables within the ministry market including tactics and defined timeline and deliverables.
- Partners with VP, National Leader and Regional Health Ministry leadership to align and execute net revenue management strategy as designed by the COE.
- Provides collaborative, strategic partnership to other Ministry-Wide Functions and key initiatives within their region and provides support to the local CFO/Controllers of their Regions to make sure all of their reporting, finance and operational needs are met.
- Oversees ongoing talent, stewardship and succession planning within their region.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Business Degreepreferred
- Eight years of experiencerequired including Executive leadership experience, presence, coordination skills, strong communication skills, familiarity with reimbursement/net revenue modeling issues and understanding of operational and finance requirements for the broader regional health system.
Job ID: 220089