Director, Decision Support
Hillcrest Health System has a current need for a Director of Decision Support. We are a Ardent owed facility healthcare network with 10 hospitals and clinics, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
The Director of Decision Support provides leadership in the development and administration of the HHS Decision Support function within the Finance Department. Its purpose is to collaborate with other departments and business units across the Enterprise, and provide the tools and analysis necessary to improve decision making and performance. The Director of Decision Support partners with user departments to enhance existing business applications and to facilitate solutions to meet business requirements. This position is responsible for managing various analytic and decision support functions and reports directly to the CFO.
- A strategic and business development orientation with operational and financial acumen.
- Strategic and creative thinking.
- An engaged and collaborative interpersonal style which can build trusting relationships, teamwork, negotiate effectively, and lead as appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent facilitation skills and project management skills that emphasize affecting change within their area of expertise.
- Strong operation finance management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, perform thorough analyses, and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proactive, with the ability to independently work and manage the team.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other database structures.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree; emphasis in engineering, mathematics, business, or finance preferred.
- Strong understanding of financial statements and financial concepts.
- Some accounting, operational, Lean and/or Sigma knowledge is a big plus.
- Prefer five to seven (5-7) years management or combined experience as senior level analyst in decision support / other analytics function.
- Experience in a hospital, physician, or other provider healthcare environment is preferred.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for one of the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.