Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of ExperienceRequired: 3Years
Minimum Years of EducationRequired: BS in Mechanical Engineering or related engineeringdegree
Willing to Travel
Specialty: Commercial, Industrial, Institutional
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Oslin Nation Company is currently seeking outgoing professionals to join their team in San Antonio to perform a duel role in Corpus Christi and the Valley. The titled positions are Contractor Sales and Application Support Team.
The Contractor Sales position is responsible for serving mechanical and plumbing contractors in the heavy commercial and industrial industries. Contractor Sales Professionals find and sell opportunities by working with and building relationships with customers with the company’s product and services we provide.
The Application Support Team (AST) position provides product selections, system integration and associated consulting and training services for the consulting or design build engineer. Given the nature of the job, everyone in the AST must be able to work both independently as well as cooperatively with other team members. The success of the AST will quickly inspire the customer’s confidence in Oslin Nation’s services and solutions through product knowledge, applications expertise, creativity, integrity, responsiveness and effective communication.
This position is responsible for serving mechanical and plumbing engineers in the commercial design phase of the construction industry. Application/Sales Engineers identify potential consulting engineers to solicit new products to be scheduled and specified. They will also meet with the engineering community regularly through lunch and learns, doing presentations, product demonstrations, attending professional seminars and effective communication.
• Responsible for research necessary to perform correct sizing of equipment.
o Related systems include: hydronic chilled water; hydronic hot water; domestic cold and hot water; steam production and consumption; condensate collection; natural gas distribution; storm and waste water pumping; air elimination; vibration, isolation, seismic and wind restraints; packaged steam and hydronic systems; hot water production; pipe expansion and contraction control and anchoring.
• Proactively work with Engineers to get product specifications written around the products we represent.
Manage and Maintain Contractor relationships to be able to secure work being quoted.
• Interface with sales, factory representatives, and customer service as required to accomplish consulting engineer support goals.
• Provides account management for existing clientele.
• Meet or exceed monthly targeted engineering calls and sales quotas.
• Actively introduces products/services/extensions to new and existing contractors and engineers.
• Communicates across departments to ensure smooth business operations and customer installations.
• Insures that the Contractors and Engineers expectations are met and kept throughout the duration of the project to insure complete customer satisfaction.
• 3+ years of outside sales or engineeringsales in the Hydronic heating and cooling marketplace.
• A Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineeringdegree.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
• Proficiency or familiarity with Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit cad software products
• Ability to travel from time to time for training opportunities
• Preferredexperience in the mechanical HVAC industry
Oslin Nation provides a competitive salary and generous benefit package
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the position holder to recognize this and adopt a flexible approach to work. Job description will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organizational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the position holder.y