As a Strategic Account Executive (SAE), you will serve as the senior level liaison for clients within the Coalition client team of the PBM business segment at CVS Health.
This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients.
You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the strategic account team (including account management, clinical, and operations) as the quarterback and have full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities through utilizing your consultative selling skills by recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs.
- Developing and delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend and financial performance and facilitates in identifying client cost-saving opportunities.
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners such as underwriting.
- Executing client renewals by building relationships with key client stakeholders and asking effective probing questions that lead to innovation pharmacy benefit plan designs benefiting both the client and CVS Health.
Your success as a Strategic Account Executive for the Coalition team will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores.
You will function as a leader for the account team and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success.
Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers.
The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Executive will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. with the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
* At least 3 years of cumulative Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare or the PBM industry.
* Must be able to travel up to 40%.
* Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license.
* Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
* 5+ years of experience managing 6-8 large employer group accounts.
* 5+ years of experience managing a book of business in PBM industry.
* RxClaim experience.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year university/college institution required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues?
We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Job ID: 705796BR.