Director, Implementation Delivery � National Accounts
The primary responsibility is to ensure the effective leadership and management of the Implementation processes and functions for new and existing clients. Ensures that all applications, and identified supporting features are delivered in a manner consistent with the overall client experience framework. Sets team goals and provides guidance to the Implementation Team to successfully achieve these goals. Responsible for implementing initiatives and actions that will ensure goals are met and resources are shared to meet the demands (internal and external) of all assigned business sold. Continually measures and communicates team performance against established goals providing guidance and course corrections if necessary, with the goal of driving continuous improvement in delivering services to the client.
Leads all disciplines required to implement within their segment. Must be competent in payroll, time, HR and specialty products and possess the skill sets necessary to lead and implement these solutions. In addition, is responsible for driving an effective project management approach across products and ADP business units. Ensures the development, communication, control and execution of project plans in a manner consistent with the framework of the One ADP solution delivery.
Responsible for associate engagement, retention, talent/career development and appropriate programs to support a virtual and matrix managed Implementation organization.
- Business Management
- Delivers against a defined set of performance standards that contribute to the results of the Delivery Team and NAS. These performance standards include but are not limited to Starts Revenue, Setup revenue, Implementation NOI and NPS Scores.
- Executes on continuous improvement initiatives across the portfolio teams. Acts as a change leader.
- Optimizes resources and staffing across teams for efficiency and maximum productivity and utilization.
- Client Management
- Responsible for a portfolio of client engagements and aligns portfolio teams on implementation execution leveraging the NAS standard client centric approach with high quality results.
- Partners and collaborates with Domain Leaders and Client Engagement Office on delivery strategies, domain training, standard work and communications.
- Serves as a Second – Third Tier escalation contact for Clients.
- Conducts regular project reviews with Project Managers to inspect standard work adherence, client satisfaction and overall project health.
- Associate Management:
- Leads implementation teams to ensure implementations are accomplished on-time and with high degree of quality across the portfolio.
- Manages and coaches Project Managers and has a solid knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Manages and coaches Managers and has an understanding of how to motivate and coach in order to solicit results.
- Responsible for associate hiring and performance management
- Drives development activities of associates, training recommendations
- Responsible for staffing, development activities of associates, maintaining HCM IC’s Domain expertise, training and associate engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Five plus years experience leading a client facing organization
- Experience leading virtual teams is preferred
PREFERREDQUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Master’s Degreepreferred
- Experience managing large scale implementations
- HCM experience or Internal candidates with Vantage experience
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects for external clients virtually
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Prior experience in applications and/or implementations
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Business Leadership-Creates and articulates a vision and inspires others to action. Describes clearly the strategic direction of ADP and linkages with the Business Unit.
- Results Accountability-Sets high standards of performance for self and others for delivering results.
- People Leadership- Drives a performance-based culture that engages associates to achieve excellence. Proven track record in building talent. Deliberately builds capability for short and long term.
- Market Leadership-Demonstrates bias for growth. Takes bold action to strengthen the business results.
- Financial Management- Explains how the team results impact expenses and revenue. Ensures a connection between individual and team goals with ADP financial metrics