What you’ll be doing…
The Manager, Global Services Product Management will lead the Services ProductManagement team and oversee the entire lifecycle of services products from inception to launch. Products include Tableau’s current education portfolio (instructor-led, virtual, eLearning), certification exams, packaged consulting products, as well as any future products. This role will partner with Global Services leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to help define the product vision and desired outcomes. This role will work directly with customers, partners, and Sales to understand the market needs and use cases. The Manager, Global Services Product Management will gather, define, and prioritize product requirements, provide oversight during project execution, and evangelize to internal and external audiences as a part of Tableau Global Services’ go-to-market efforts.
This role is required to sit in Seattle at headquarters
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Oversee the Services Product Management team including responsible for the hiring, development, retention, utilization and management of thebusiness consultants.
- Contribute to the Global Services strategy through the development ofcomprehensive product roadmap(s).
- Perform competitive market analysis and provide input on value proposition differentiation.
- Deliver vision and requirement documents with prioritized needs and business justification.
- Work with strategic customers and partners as a trusted advisor to identify market opportunities, gather requirements, and lead product planning activities.
- Drive the definition of products and shepherd them through the development process to ensure milestones and delivery timelines are achieved.
- Define, collect and measure key product metrics to inform programsuccess/failure.
- Present Global Services capabilities, vision, value proposition, and product roadmaps to customers, prospects, and Tableau leadership.
Who you are…
- Experienced. 5-7+ years of relevant experience, preferably with analytics, data, business intelligence, or a services organization.
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator ofpeople. 5-7+ years Team Leadership – project or direct management.
- Detail oriented. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
- Highly analytical. Experienced analyzing data hands-on and using analytics software products.
- Service Minded. You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you willbe asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!