Dental Implant / Medical Device Sales Representative
Implant Direct manufactures and sells a broad range of surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals, laboratories and institutions in North America and around the globe. As one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies over the past 10 years, we’re on a mission to deliver healthy smiles to everyone, everywhere.
The team at Implant Direct is innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented. We’re part of Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies, which means you can build a career in ways no other company can duplicate. Come join our winning team for the Oklahoma and Arkansas territory.
Solidify customer relationships as a trusted, consultative business partner. Identify customer’s business initiatives and needs, develop account plans to support growth, provide implementation support to increase product utilization.
Build and maintain an active sales funnel. Prospect, qualify and close new business opportunities, including cross-sell opportunities with current customers.
Manage territory like a business. Prepare and execute territory business plan to ensure sustainable growth, and 100% sales goal achievement.
Align territory and account strategy with Inside Sales and Special Markets partners.
Participate in tradeshows and customer training events.
Record sales activity and client information in SalesForce.com. Provide periodic activity reports, including assessments, sales successes, account gains/losses, competitor activity, etc.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of consultative B2B salesexperience with a track record of sales goal achievement
- Proficiency in professional selling skills and account management
- Dental industry or medical device experiencepreferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Aptitude to observe and advise on dental implant cases and procedures.
- Frequent travel and possession of a valid driver’s license are required.