New Business Sales Representative
Less than 5 years experience • Energy & Environmental Services
Our client is the largest independently owned waste management and recycling business in central Texas. Naviga has been retained to identify an Outside Sales Representative to join their growing team.
Title: New Business - Outside Sales Representative
Location: Austin, TX
Key Notes/Company Details:
• Established, 40 year, privately owned business
• Operates ethically and with integrity
• Present and passionate business owners/leadership
• Hardworking, honest, value selling culture
• Deep commitment to customer satisfaction and environmental preservation
• Recognized community outreach
• Meet monthly revenue goals.
• Contact and conduct site visits with potential customers in your assigned territory on a daily basis.
• Make appropriate sales presentations to prospects using approved proposals and proposal brochures.
• Resolve escalated customer issues.
• Quote services at approved rates.
• Enter new contacts, sales activities and account updates.
• Compile a monthly salesreport from the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Attend weekly sales meetings.
• Collaborate with House Account Representatives to transfer responsibility for new accounts ninety (90) days after the sale.
• Prepare and submit required documentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of B2B outside sales, new business development/hunting experience
• Documented experience exceeding goals
• Ability to gain deep understanding of clients’ business to develop service offering to meet their needs
• Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products – i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook
• Must exhibit professional telephone and personal presence
• Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented, demonstrate a strong work ethic and be willing to adapt to change
• Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer or prospect sites
• Demonstrated ability to think analytically and problem solve
• Must be able to work well with internal customers at all levels of the company
New Sales Supervisor
• Uncapped Commission Plan
• Generous Car Allowance
• 401k + company match
• Comprehensive medical plans, vision, dental, flexible spending plans
• Life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Corporate expense account