This position supervises a team of professional level employees across multiple levels in Operations Management. This position oversees operations and technology for a function or minor region, supporting management in operationalizing organizational objectives through the creation of management routines, reporting, and conducting root-cause analysis to identify opportunities, manage change, and drive solutions critical to achieving the business goals (e.g. revenue growth, client satisfaction and retention).
- Establishes effective functional programs that meet desired metrics and business expectations that align with the overall business strategy.
- Conducts work at the tactical level, approves operational work streams and resolves escalated issues as required to ensure timely and strategic delivery.
- Develops and directs activities for the function or minor region's portfolio of strategic initiatives to include design of corresponding values and strategic vision and adapts to a changing strategic direction and/or changing resource allocation decisions or developments.
- Delivers plans against target deadlines and business objectives and applies project and change management best practices, such as Six Sigma and Lean to all related work.
- Ensures roll-outs and ongoing execution meet quality standards and benefit realization expectations and identifies opportunities for process improvements and shares with the broader community.
- Consolidates information for senior colleagues to utilize when reporting on progress against plan to key stakeholders at the local and regional levels.
- Oversees shared resource (supervisory and/or professional) allocation including, but not limited to, training, communication, process, business analysts, and project managers to correspond with project demands and business priorities.
- Facilitates the communication of lessons learned as part of implementation efforts, and shares insights within a function or minor region as well as to the broader team of Operations Managers.
- 7+ years
- University (Degree)