Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and dependable Sales Representative Industrial (Manufacturing) based in San Antonio, TX selling into Pulp and Paper Plants, Steel and Metal Plants, Plastic and Rubber Plants, Cement and Concrete Plants, Glass and Ceramics Plants, Food and Beverage Plants and Pharmaceutical Plants. This individual will be responsible for selling equipment rental and services primarily to customers by developing current and potential customer relationships in order to obtain or surpass the yearly revenue budgets in line with company procedures and targets. Responsibilities include developing and executing an annual territory sales plan, account management, cold calling, presentation development and delivery, closing deals, working with operations teams to ensure customer needs and collections are met.
- Identify, track, and secure contracts from key projects in the manufacturing and industrial sectors
- Establish a customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business by calling on regular and prospective industrial customer base via phone or traveling throughout assigned territory to solicit orders and close sales; may also require compilation of lists of prospective customers from various sources to use as sales leads
- Develop and achieve applicable Annual Territory Sales Plan which sets revenue, profitability and market growth targets
- Quote prices, contract terms, estimated delivery date, and credit terms to customers by using established process
- Display or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes marketable features
- Prepare reports of business transactions and expense accounts within specified time frame
- Coordinate with appropriate Rental Center functions to prepare salescontracts, other documentation and/or collection for orders and projects
- Coordinate customer and project specs with internal operational personnel to insure that the objective of the project is accomplished in accordance with the customers schedule and needs
- Maintain accurate reports and database records of customer contacts/activities and transactions
- Prepare accurate and current progress reports to management on the status of all pending opportunities and critical customer-related activities
- Provide technical sales assistance for power, temperature control and oil free air applications using job related manuals
- Achieve ‘step changes’ in business results
- Embrace and promote safety culture
- At least 5 years of previous direct business to business salesexperience, preferably selling complex engineer solutions into the manufacturing and industrial sectors
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience or an equivalent education and experience combination
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment
- Proficiency with customer relations systems to track all sales contacts, meetings, opportunities, proposals and orders
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial plant processes and mechanics preferred
- Significant travel throughout territory and occasional overnight stays
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission plan
- Company provided vehicle, laptop, and iPhone
- Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including 401K with lucrative company match; paid leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D, and disability plans.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.