About the Role:
As the Implementation and Support Manager, you will play a critical role in Fiserv’s Financial and Risk Management Solutions division, overseeing client support for two lines of business: Financial Crime Risk Management (FCRM) software for Fiserv’s Direct and Account Processor clients and the Frontier Reconciliation application within our Financial Controls (FCS) line of business.
In this role, you will work closely with our financial crime risk management clients to gain a strong understanding of their processing environment in preparation for the installation and on-going production support. You play a key role in consulting with various Fiserv Account Processors to assist with integration and interface enhancement for our mutual client base. The position is responsible for managing all aspects of the implementation and support process for this channel, serving as the primary escalation point for Account Processors
Indicative of the level of responsibility in this role, you will also manage customer support for Fiserv’s leading account reconciliation software, Frontier. Frontier provides a comprehensive, end to end account reconciliation and certification solution. Your team is composed of both domestic and off-shore resources, requiring advanced management skills in coordination and communication.
About our Business:
The Implementation and Support Manager position resides within the Financial Risk and Management Solutions division of Fiserv. We have clients running our software applications in both hosted and on-premise environments. Fiserv’s top-ranked compliance & fraud application provides a comprehensive anti-money laundering software solution that includes transaction monitoring, intelligent detection tools, watch list filtering, alert investigation, case management, workflow, regulatory reporting (CTR, SAR) and management reporting. The Frontier reconciliation solution integrates both transaction and balance level data, automating the entire reconciliation process from data acquisition and matching through period end approvals and reviews. Both product suites proudly serve North America’s largest financial institutions as valued clients.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 8 - 10 individuals with responsibilities inclusive of FCRM production support, implementation support, and project implementation.
- Manage a team of 6 individuals responsible for Frontier production support for both hosted and on premise clients.
- Accountable for all actions and decisions, acting as a major influence in resource allocation decisions with authority to commit resources and take action without approval of others.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains client service level standards to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate and Manage FCRM project implementations for all of Fiserv’s Credit Union Account Processors.
- Serve as the Primary FCRM escalation contact for all of Fiserv’s Account Processors including production support and software issues.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of the Fiserv Standard Configuration and Report of Findings for the Financial Crimes Manager products consumed by the Account Processors
- Initiates process improvement activities to maintain and improve client good will.
- Coordinates support service including defect prioritization with other operating departments and business units.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to team members and other constituents.
Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field
Job Related Experience:
- Minimum of 10 plus years’ experience in the financial services industry, a substantial amount of which must have involved client relations responsibilities.
Proficient in measuring and reporting performance metrics for implementation and support teams.
Experience with Anti-Money Laundering experience.
- Requires extensive and broad knowledge of the organization, industry, and relevant external forces.
- Must have significant understanding of directing client services programs.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate employees to perform at peak standards.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification or willing to complete steps necessary for certification.
- Strong knowledge of banking and lending industry.
- Strong knowledge of Fiserv business and products.
- Working knowledge of software implementation and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of budgets and financials.
Job ID R-10084431