PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
Our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
As we aim to rapidly grow our Cybersecurity and Privacy practice, we are looking for consultants who are passionate about how strategy and technology can improve the role of cybersecurity, privacy and data protection in our digital world. We are looking for consultants with extensive consulting, technological and industry experience who will help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career will provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of information and Cyber security capabilities, including security and privacy strategy and governance, IT risk, security testing, technology implementation/operations, and cybercrime and breach response.
Our Strategy and
services help clients understand the current cybersecurity and privacy landscape, make cybersecurity a collective priority, and develop and implement solutions across people, processes, and technologies. We provide the foundations to design, manage and operate a cybersecurity program aligned to business strategy, and increase organizational resilience in the face of an ever-changing threat landscape.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree Any discipline with understanding of cybersecurity concepts.Computer Science Engineering or equivalent is preferred
Certification(s) Preferred: ITIL
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proven success in the following areas:
- Communicates information regarding the information secruity threat landscape;
- Identifies security threats, exploits, attack vectors and skills to perform investigation and remediation;
- Implements standard/non-standard changes as assigned;
- Performs (schedules and runs) a vulnerability scan as per the client schedules, provide a summary report of vulnerabilities for client review;
- Identifies and accesses management solutions and privileged access management solutions, resolves role/rule based access control issues;
- Implements password management policy;
- Deploys patches for AV/IAM/applicable service lines, vulnerabilities and exploits in Network, Hosts (Wintel & Unix), Endpoints and standard application systems;
- Understands and analysis of Phishing and reporting, experience in Packet analysis and Windows Host Analysis, experience in investigation of security incidents and mitigation recommendations;
- Performs triage (advanced diagnosis/resolution and recovery) of SIEM, DLP, IAM, PAM, Host (end point) security issues and escalates to tier 3/client/stakeholders based on the defined processes;
- Participates in daily huddles, shift handovers, prepare reports or provide inputs for reports as assigned; and
- Understands secure development lifecycle concepts.