Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Greensboro, NC
We're currently interviewing for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator. The purpose of this position is to establish and direct the facility’s overall day-to day operation, both internal and external, and coordinate these operations in accordance with current existing federal, state and local standards, as well as in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- The successful Candidate must have the ability to lead, communicate and build relationships with staff, residents and families
- Encourage an atmosphere of optimism, warmth and interest in patients’ personal and health care needs.
- Direct various committees of the facility, such as care plan, infection control, pharmaceutical, budget quality assessment and assurance, etc.
- Make routine rounds and authorize and conduct tours with facility staff, governmental representatives, visitors and others.
- Monitor procedures to ensure compliance with the state and federal guidelines, laws, regulations and facility policies.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of records, protected health information (PHI), and other information relating to patients, employees and the facility.
- Ensure legal compliance in all areas of operations.
- Candidate will need the ability to manage facility budgets and business practices that include AP, AR and staffing cost
- A knowledge of government regulations and survey management is a must
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare (preferred)
License: NC Nursing Home Administrator
Relevant Experience: MUST HAVE 3-5 Years’ experience in a hospital, long term care facility or other health care facility TO APPLY
Computer Skills : Intermediate Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
Salary and Benefits
Excellent salary and a benefit package that includes Vacation, Sick time, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance; plus a 401(k) Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospital or Long Term Care: 3years
Required license or certification:
- NC Nursing Home Administrator