A strategic thinker who will craft differentiated messaging and positioning for the ECM products – in existing and new markets. You'll be a progressive thinker with a flair for taking complex materials and turning them into compelling messages that show how we clearly solve proven market problems. You can conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive significant growth - and you have the highest standards and pride in what you take to market. In your role you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the saleschannel. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your ECM products in the markets we serve. Localized content is required to achieve this.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and work with marketing communications to manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Strong experience in either reconciliation and/or financial control back-office technology solutions
- 7+ years of software product marketing experience plus at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in Business or Marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% - including internationally
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Pragmatic Marketing certification would be advantageous but not essential
Job ID R-10081821