A Lucas Group client located in the Galleria area is seeking a Java Developer with a core emphasis in Web Services to join their organization.
This is an immediate opportunity, please submit your resume online and email:
- Strong development experiences in APIs/Web Services, RESTFUL and SOAP.
- Hands on core Java, Multi-Threading
- Hands on development on Java, J2EE technologies, MVC frameworks, Spring, Hibernate
- Good understanding and hands on XML, JSON, XSLT, XML Schema, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
- Strong knowledge in SQL in DB2 or SQL Server.
- Experience with Web Application Servers; Websphere 7 in Windows and iSeries platform are a plus
Develop and maintain Web applications as defined by Project Lead
• Support and Train internal/external users on existing applications
• Analyze, design, implement and support client’s internet/intranet Web applications
• Assist users in definition of business problems; propose, design and implement technical solutions
• Troubleshoot programs according to the system requirements and specifications
• Estimate schedules for projects undertaken and complete on time, adhering to predetermined specifications and quality standards
• Produce documentation such as Technical Design Document and Work Instructions
• Work as an integral member of a high performance team, making important individual contributions
Job ID: 233474