DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Process Change Coordinator in Any LCM Location (Boise, ID, Charleston, WV or Clarksville, VAThe Data Center Planning (DCP) Support Team has the primary responsibility of managing Infrastructure Change Control Board (ICCB) Requests for Change (RFCs) to ensure compliance with the Infrastructure Change Control (ICC) process from beginning to end. The ICCB RFC is the trigger for updating site design artifacts, and for Change requests that will be implemented.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Track and Package Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables
•Transpose live data from SharePoint tool into MS Access database
• Review and update new requests to include accurate and completed formatting, equipment, CDRL and implementation dates
• Create the ICCB meeting agenda, minutes, and all related communications for requests included in each weekly ICCB review.
• Manages new and pending RFCs by uploading and editing new requests to MS Access database.
• Post weekly request forms and related items to SharePoint.
• Monitor group mailboxes and archive contents that are necessary records.
• Identify and coordinate with change managers for tickets that may require ICC involvement.
• Create, review, and collaborate with different facets of the DCP team to approve all ICCB change tickets within HP Service Manager
• Attend teleconferences or technical meetings to review, educate, and support project objectives
• Coordinates weekly project schedule for the DCP CAD Drafting team
• Coordinates with the Implementation, Design, and Data Integrity Teams to ensure accuracy of work products
• Maintains interface between SFDB and Asset Center
• Review current processes and provide recommendations to increase efficiency and usability
• Manage relationships with team members and external customers
• Provide secondary DCP leadership in the absence of current team leadership
• Communicate project status changes and updates to DCP leadership in a timely manner Education and Experience Required: • Must be able to work collectively in a team as well as independently
• Must be continuously focused on process improvement
• Must be detail oriented, quick problem solver, and have the ability to meet deadlines
• Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable speaking in a public forum.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience. Typically 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Ability to obtain and maintain Security/SSBI Clearance
Knowledge and Skills Required: • MS Office Professional with emphasis in MS Access and SharePoint
Requisition ID 1653308