Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
Our client is a top tier consulting group that works with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide. They are seeking an experienced and motivated Accounting Manager to drive client engagements and work on cutting edge projects such as Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, etc. The Accounting Manager must demonstrate professional creativity in dealing with client matters and make constructive suggestions to improve client operations. At this level, managers effectively analyze client transactions, recognizing and resolving potential or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting.
Our client offers a competitive base salary with lucrative incentive plans along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead fieldwork, manage performance and keep engagement leaders updated on engagements and projects
- Engage clients and provide authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Develop your understanding of current market trends and processes and share your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding your clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden business relationships where possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards
- 3+ years of strong accounting/auditexperience.
- Corporate accounting and/or financeexperience at a large public corporation
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. GAAP and FASB rules and standards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences