Not Specified years
Posted 360 days ago
A specialty pharmaceutical company is searching for a Market Access Manager. This person will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of new and existing Managed Care contracts. The Market Access Manager will be responsible for implementing strategic plans and working with the field force to maximize revenue growth and profitability.
The responsibilities of the Market Access Manager include:
• Leads the development and implementation of Managed Care contracts in order to achieve planned market positioning and share within the industry
• Research and conduct analysis of trends, pricing, contracting strategy, market coverage, and reimbursement
• Solicits, negotiates, implements and manages ongoing profitability of assigned managed care contracts that span regions. Includes contract renegotiation when necessary.
• Ensure product strategies are aligned and optimal payer objectives are achieved
• Evaluates market trends, monitor and report key customer needs
To be qualified for the Market Access Manager position you need:
• A Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field, but an MBA is a plus with a minimum of 5+ years in-depth managed markets knowledge within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
• Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical industry and managed care financing
• Experience with successful contract implementation and delivery
• To be able to travel, drive and adhere to company’s travel policy
• Understand all legal and regulatory environments relative to Pharmaceuticals and Sales
If you are interested in applying for the Market Access Manager position, please forward your resume for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!