Senior SoC Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies is looking for a Senior SoC Software Architect with experience in networking SoC and related applications, SoC based appliances to join the network interface and SoC software architecture team to work with an elite group of architects in the CTO’s office.
Mellanox is building new Network SoC silicon series with high performance connectivity to the network cluster. The position involves research, architecture and design of new technologies manifested in either software, firmware or hardware for SoC based appliances as well as smart network interface technologies with focus on High Performance Distributed Storage, network security, Virtualization (SRIOV and containers), DPDK, XDP, eBPF, RISC-V and more. The role includes closely working with R&D on the definition of new features specification, work with HW architects on new silicon features definition and working with customers and partner architects.
- Min 5+ years of experience in software development or architecture with Linux Drivers, BSP. Bonus if experienced with real time OSs.
- Expert-level knowledge of system level issues, embedded CPUs and operating systems - required. Bonus if experienced with virtualization.
- Proven ability to work independently as well with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 15% per year)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (preferred Master's degree / PhD in the same field)