Crowe Horwath is looking for an information management (Integration/Business Intelligence/ETL) Implementaiton Manager for the Financial Services delivery unit to provide technical expertise in the area of business intelligence and data integration software development. This individual will primarily have a client delivery focus and will assist with business development as a solution creator.
The following markets are preferred: Chicago, IL and Oak Brook, IL.
Indianapolis, IN, Grand Rapids, MI, Dallas, TX, and Los Angeles/San Francisco, CA, would also be considered.
- 7+ years of consulting experience (client-facing) related to data integration/ETL and data warehousing implementation. Experiences need to include data mapping, ETL development and testing, and database design.
- Expertise with Informatica PowerCenter or IBM DataStage preferred, Microsoft SSIS less preferred but acceptable. Applicable certifications required.
- Experience implementing database solutions on MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 required. Database tuning experience a plus.
- Experience with additional Business Intelligence and analytics tools a plus, but not required (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with implementations for Bank clients desired.
- Minimum of five end-to-end projects completed from ETL/integration/system requirements, ETL Design, ETL configuration/development and database data modeling activities.
- Ability to perform information management assessments (review of needs, data quality, data security, etc.) and create detailed strategy and roadmaps surrounding data warehousing, integration, and/or analytics.
- Ability to accurately estimate the ETL, database/data warehouse, and data architecture components of a solution from requirements through deployment.
- Ability to lead a team of 5-10 ETL resource through data mapping, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Ability to work with IT and business personnel.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills.
- Strong teamwork, communication and customer service skills.
- This position requires travel to client sites at times up to 80%.
Req #: 11517_2