The Implementation Project Manager position is responsible for project managing complex, standard and non-standard customer implementations. This role is a solution based leadership position focused on, but not limited too; project management of complex and non-standard customer implementations and service delivery for Green House Data new and existing customers. This position requires strong verbal, technical and presentation communication skills and consultative customer focus.
Role and Responsibilities
- Positively represent products and services of Green House Data (“Company”) to current and potential customers by phone, in person and in writing.
- Ability to evaluate, communicate and project plan complex and non-standard service implementations to meet both external and internal customer requirements, milestones and deadlines.
- Proactively communicate expectations to customer and internal resources; implementation through billing.
- Simultaneously project manage multiple complex / non-standard customer implementations using internal and/or customer facing project management tools.
- Conduct customer and internal implementation calls, keeping milestone due dates on track.
- Provide new customer on-boarding assistance including, pre-implementation management through billing.
- Ability to communicate and train customers on service portals and any additional customer facing tools available to the customer.
- Understand and communicate the features and benefits associated with using Company’s services, based on the customers’ specific needs and situations.
- Assist as needed client service team members with establishing and maintaining their accounts, including requests from existing or new customers or their authorized agents for installation, decommissions, or changes to their services; respond promptly and accurately to customer’s requests for information about and assistance in using Company’s services.
- Adapt quickly to changing technologies, priorities and assignments while proactively keeping all implementations progressing to meet requirements and milestones.
- Contribute to a high standard of customer service and satisfaction by solving problems and resolving disputes; interact with other client services team members and departments to provide seamless support to customers. Discuss, investigate, and resolve disputes, complaints and inquiries regarding customers’ service, billing, rates, adjustments, policies, rules and regulations, etc. as authorized.
- Meet or exceed deadlines that satisfy customer requirements and needs promptly, accurately and pleasantly; use a proactive model of excellent customer service and support.
- Receive and escalate customer complaints through appropriate channels in a timely, professional and effective manner. Take a leadership role in resolving such complaints with customers.
- Daily contact with customers in a fast paced environment.
- Continuously look for process and workflow improvements and work with client service team and management to implement these improvements.
- Communicate customer feedback daily, as part of the continuous improvement process to the director of client services.
- Be a positive and result oriented problem solver.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years demonstrated Project management experience in a service delivery implementation environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Friendly, professional and positive demeanor.
- Ability to manage multiple project/tasks of varying complexities while working well under pressure.
- Strong critical thinking skills required.
- Ability to solve complex, multi-faceted problems and solid problem solving skills with proficient attention to detail.
- Ability to work with people of all technical and business backgrounds.
- Strong customer service skills.
- · Solid problem solving skills with proficient attention to detail.
- · Solid communication skills.
- Shows enthusiasm when providing technical and non-technical support.
- Self-motivated to learn new technology and new ways to deliver service.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and other project management tools.
Do you want to join the most talented team in the industry? We are looking for a creative, collaborative, entrepreneurial-like spirit who thrives in innovation and a fast pace environment. The salary for this position is highly dependent on experience and negotiable for the right candidate.
Green House Data offers outstanding competitive benefits! Want to know more?
Here are just some of the things that we can offer you:
- Flexible Paid Time Off (YOU take the time you need)
- 8 Day Holiday Pay
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employer Contributed 3 Tier Medical Plan Options
- Employer Contributed Dental Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Vision Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Short Term Disability Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid $50,000 Life Insurance Plan including AD&D
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Benefits including; Accident, Critical Illness, and Medical Bridge Options
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance Plan including Spouse and Children
- 3% Employer Match Simple Retirement IRA Plan
- Life Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Green Initiatives
- Training and Development Programs
- Employee Events
- 100% Employer Paid Gym Membership
- AND MORE...
Green House Data is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.