Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) delivers core processing, managed services, mobile and Internet solutions, payments processing, print and electronic distribution, and regulatory and compliance solutions to financial institutions and corporate customers across the nation. Exceptional service, dynamic solutions and superior results are the foundation of CSI’s reputation in empowering businesses to remain competitive, compliant and profitable.
CSI’s Managed Services division revolutionizes bankingtechnology through cloud-delivered infrastructure, security and IT systems to help financial institutions remain competitive, compliant and profitable.
- Installation and maintenance of Enterprise Servers and Server Security
- Analyzing and implementing server operating systems
- Working with Microsoft/Linux and other industry-based technologies in a maintenance/process improvement capacity
- Implementing and monitoring of management software
- Perform and assist in performing of the configuration, staging, installation and ongoing support of client server environments
- Establish and document best-practice procedures in areas of expertise
- Perform onsite technical assistance in various capacities at customer locations as needed
- Provide technical assistance to any other departments or divisions of the company as needed
- Participate in the development of new applications or enhancements of existing products and services
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum five years relevant experience with Red Hat Linux operating system
- Minimum five years’ operating systems management and troubleshootingexperience
- Minimum three years technical experience with installing, configuring and supporting enterprise-server class hardware
- Proficient knowledge of utilizing Microsoft Windows Performance Monitor or Linux Performance monitor on various servers operating systems and applications
- Proficient knowledge of client server environments, network, and client operating systems
- Proven ability to apply knowledge in a variety of environments
- Familiarity with, or an ability to learn, security practices
- Project Management skills
- Proven ability to lead initiatives interacting with staff across departmental levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively provide customer service and represent CSI professionally at all times
- On-call availability and travelrequired
- Current Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or the ability to obtain in the first year of employment.
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.