Mednax is seeking an additional BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Nashville, TN.
- The position offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced MFM or graduating fellow to grow the practice in this vibrant market
- Work in a consultative capacity, while also performing some deliveries, in 3 local clinics in Nashville, Hendersonville and Murfreesboro and this practice is affiliated with Centennial Tri Star Hospital System
- Pediatric sub-specialty support includes, neonatology, pediatric surgery, pediatric urology, and pediatric cardiology
- In addition to diverse clinical work, opportunities exist to initiate or guide ongoing clinical research, as well as teaching OB/GYN residents & Ultrasound students. Schedule is a 4 1/2 day work week, Mon-Fri and call is in rotation, currently, 1 out of 3 weeks, but will become 1 out of 4 weeks when this position is filled
Long known as Music City U.S.A., Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene. The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and there are several opportunities for higher education through such institutions as Vanderbilt University and Tennessee State University.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Requisition ID 2016-5221