Serve as Project Manager for one or more consulting projects or programs as a part of a top IT Management Consulting firm. These projects can cross functional and potentially multi-vendor.
Projects goals could be focused around a people, process, or tools concerning IT Service Management (ITIL), IT Security Operations, IT Governance Risk and Compliance, IT Financial Management, Organizational Change Management, and / or IT Operations Management Oriented topics.
The project manager will manage customer expectations and the work of Cask employees and sub-contractors to ensure the delivery of high quality consulting deliverables and supporting technology implementations on time and on budget.
- · Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline.
- · Five years or more of relative experience.
- · PMP or Prince2 or CSM required.
- · Experience with MS Project and Microsoft Office Suite.
- · Experience with ServiceNow Implementation.
- · Possess cross-discipline IT experience.
- · Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- · Manage Risks, Issues, and Action Item Logs.
- · Possess the self-efficacy and confidence needed to fuel a personal tenacity in relentlessly following up with action items at all levels in the organization.
- · Experience in software development lifecycle.
- · Sound business acumen.
- · Experience with collecting, analyzing and reporting accurate, confidential information within tight deadlines.
- · Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner.
- · Collaborate with other project and program team members.
· Ability to travel up to 50%.