The Senior Manager of Corporate Affairs - Financial Communications and Industry Relations will be charged with enhancing Hilton's reputation by supporting financial and company performance communications. The Senior Manager will be responsible for positioning senior leaders as business influencers in the media and work with Investor Relations to effectively tell Hilton's growth story. Additionally the Senior Manager will maintain relationships with communications counterparts at industry and trade associations to position Hilton's interests.
What will I be doing?
- Support communications related to financial and company performance, including quarterly earnings reports, the Hilton Annual Report, Corporate Governance, investor roadshows, brand launches, and industry conferences
- Improve Hilton's Investor Relations online presence by maintaining ir.hilton.com
- Work with senior executives on a domain based on corporate performance and governance, including partnering with Executive Communications to position senior executives as thought leaders in the business and trade press
- Assist the Senior Manager of Corporate Affairs, as well as the company's Government Relations team, in maintaining close relations with industry and trade associations and bodies (AHLA) to ensure Hilton is appropriately represented and the benefits are fully realized
- Write and prepare materials, including briefing books, key messages, press releases, etc.
- Maintain and build strong key relationships inside and outside the company, including with business and financial media
- Ability to take direction with minimal explanation and understand concepts quickly
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to direct collaborative efforts of resources throughout the Hilton organization, including internal resources, external resources and other constituent groups as appropriate
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to manage several projects at once
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of four (4) years of Communications experience
- Experience managing communications for and working with high-level executives
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and written communication skills
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to be available/accessible during non-traditional hours
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- Experience working for a large business, preferably a global organization and/or top-tier communications agency