The Senior Research Software Engineer is responsible for assistant the Physics Research and Development team with implementing processes to access data in radiotherapy machine environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate the access to data either from electronic medical records or machine hardware.
- Participate on the process of generating, acquiring or storing data either for online or offline radiotherapy process.
- Work with vendors to develop and implement process inside 21st Century Oncology
- Assist on the generation of radiotherapy process using or generating API’s.
- Implement software control process to develop in environments similar to FDA regulated process.
- Perform part time research in areas of interest for Aurora Technology Development
- The Senior Research Software Engineer should be able to travel to, attend, and participate in relevant scientific conferences.
- Experience in data acquisition systems for radiotherapy devices
- Experience in real time and life critical systems
- DICOM knowledge
- Programming knowledge, C, C++ and embedded systems
- Experience in VxWoks, device and hardware drivers
- Experience in Agile methods, scrum master desired
- Systems designer experienced in software and hardware architecture
- Experience in FDA regulated environments
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Capability to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to travel to, attend, and participate in relevant scientific conferences.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Master in Computer Science
- Knowledge in radiotherapy and/or imaging science
- At least 10 years of recent industry experience
CONFIDENTIAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION:
Must properly control the release of proprietary and confidential information
Good English communication (written and oral) skill
- Pulling- Yes