At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Branch Manager recognizes and anticipates the needs of the branch to meet budget goals and comply with all banking laws and regulations. Branch Managers actively coach, lead and motivate employees, directing them to effectively identify the financial needs of our customers. Managers also expand the branch’s customer base and branch profitability. Branch Managers build meaningful relationships with the people they serve, learning customers’ goals and needs, and making appropriate U.S. Bank product and service recommendations. Branch Managers are empowered to effect real change at work, in personal lives and in the community.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. Branch Managers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to therequired registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum four years of bank and/or management experience
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests, prepare budgets and determine trends in a given marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to work within and develop a team environment
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to proactively solicit new business
- Thorough knowledge of the bank's products and services
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in sales and sales management practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Thorough knowledge of human resources issues, including performance management and progressive discipline