About the Job:
The IT Security Architect is part of the Taco Bell Cyber Security Team and will be assisting with architecture implementation and support of a comprehensive security program that will help safeguard our iconic brand.
• Work on various projects to ensure they are being designed in a secure fashion
• Work with 3rd parties, partners, and franchisees to ensure security compliance
• Create and administer processes, policies, and requirements that will enable Taco Bell to maintain a strong and secure online presence
• Manage firewalls, endpoint, SIEM and IDS/IPS solutions
• Assist with the security audits of various types of environments
• Review contract agreements for security preparedness
• Keep abreast of changes to security best practices
• Run risk assessments, forensics, prioritization and remediation on security events
• Train and mentor security staff
• Other duties as requested
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 300 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Is This You?
• Minimum 3 yrs working in a Security department as an Engineer, Architect, or Manager level
• Ability to align security architecture with business requirements and functions
• Run meetings and gain alignment cross functionally
• Experience managing 3rd parties, contract negotiations, and RFP’s
• Endpoint, firewall, and other security solutions
• Strong skills in networking and routing
• Strong skills in Windows and Unix/Linux
• Experience using scan/attack/assess tools and techniques such as: Metasploit, Nesuss, NMAP, etc…
• Experience in Cloud and AWS Security
• Security auditing and frameworks knowledge (PCI, ISO27001, SOC2, etc)
• Knowledge of database, application, and Web server security
• Experience scripting in Python or Java
• BA or BS degree in Computer Engineering or IT preferred
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Desired experience in multi-unit retail or restaurant, especially franchise
• Desired Security Certifications such as: Cisco CCNA/CCNP Security, Fortinet FCNSP/FCNSA, CISM, LPT, CEPT, CEH, GPEN, ECSA, or OSCP preferred
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
• On-site child care
• On-site gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• On-site dining center & lounge (yes, there is a Taco Bell Restaurant inside the building)
• Free snacks, soda, coffee and more
• Bagel & donut Fridays
• Game room w/ Sports Memorabilia
• On-site dry cleaning and laundry services
• On-site carwash
• On-site salon services, including: massages, hair, nails, chiropractic and waxing treatments
• Year round half-day Fridays
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus Holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Virgin Pulse (exercise incentive program)
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
• Favorable Family Leave Act support and Adoption Assistance
• Generous Parental Leave Policy.