Job Code: 00322-9166
Program Manager, Compliance Standards OU Medical System- Oklahoma City, OK
Under general direction from the Director of Compliance Operations, responsible for OUMS policies and procedures and system-wide healthcare compliance standards for OU Medical System.
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the positon.
- Responsible for and oversight of OU Medical System policies and procedures.
- Develops quarterly policy communications and education for system-wide distribution.
- Supports hospital leadership in consistency of management standards.
- Serves on Forms Committee.
- Serves a C360 administrator for policies/procedures.
- Assist in the development, publication and distribution of patient rights, notices of privacy practices, EMTALA signage, and other compliance documents.
- Manages and oversees compliance with regulatory permit and certification log for system.
- Actively researches regulatory guidance (OIG, DHHS, HIPAA/HITECH, DEQ, TJC) to ensure policies meet accreditation standards, and state and federal
- Serves as administrative support for OUMS policy and procedure committee; minutes and schedule management.
- Daily oversight and management of policies and procedures.
- Serves as C360 policy/procedure administrator.
- Advises Director of trends and potential compliance concerns as they arise.
- Serves on OUMS Forms Committee; ensures appropriate forms are vetted and made available to staff.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Experience: Three (3) years’ experience in healthcare or equivalent combination of education and experience.