Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The role of the Conversion Manager involves leading projects or elements of large engagements, including client integration, service delivery and salessupport. The Conversion Manager is responsible for managing virtual teams that assist clients in integrating the Citco services into their environment, employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk. The role involves dealing with the senior management of all the organizations that interact with Citco Fund Services. The ability to clearly communicate both verbally and written is essential. The role may also include some requirement to cover North American or Asia hours during a large project.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Booking Sample Portfolios for Pitches
- Provide sales with RFP assistance
Incoming and Outgoing File Control:
- Incoming File Testing
- Control Standard Extract File DevelopmentControl Instrument Setup Rules
- MTM, SPOS, STRD, CTM
- Control ExternalVendor RelationshipsInstruct/Extract Control & Maintenance
- BBAIM, Mysis(Sophis), EZE(TRADAR), BroadBridge (Paladyne)
- Assist Finance on Invoicing for File Maintenance
External Communication Control:
- Control Client User setup / Permissions
- Assist Finance on Invoicing for Communications Charges
Functional Data Migrations:
- Ephesus to Æxeo
- Incumbent Admin to Citco
- Citco to New Admin
- Deal Manager Migration
Work with Existing Clients on Efficiencies
Travel for Client Meetings & team support
- Degree qualified or related professional qualification
- Project Manager Qualifications (Desirable)
- Minimum of 5-6years in the financial services industry
- Proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Proven Project Management Experience (Desirable)
- Proven Business Analysis Experience (Desirable)
- Proven knowledge of Listed and OTC products
- Middle Office experience (Desirable)
- Proven Microsoft Word and Excel, and PowerPoint skills
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.