This position is a Chief Engineer/Architect focused on leading the technical components of migrating Foundation GEOINT domains to the cloud.
This involves leading systems engineering activities that support building and delivering new and innovative systems to implement analytics, exploitation, reporting and production using web and cloud technologies.
- · Broad experience across multiple System Engineering domains with a focus on integration and future vision as the architecture evolves.
- · Responsible for learning existing system capabilities and working to support the design of the new capabilities and enhancements (to include Cloud Migration and Analytics design and development).
- · Performing and providing technical direction for: development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex software/COTS solutions to include requirements/story board elicitation, supporting program reviews, developing concept of operations and interface standards, supporting the development of system architectures, and performing technical and non-technical assessments and management.
- · Provide assessments on ROM/ECPs and lead package completion, oversee the readiness of deliveries.
- · Strong contributor to the agile scrum teams, participating in daily scrums, and being proactive to work tasks and resolve obstacles.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- · Technical Writing Experience
- · Working directly with the customer
- · Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment
- · Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- · Strong presentation skills (all levels of management / customer)
- · Familiarity with the geospatial domain and technologies (Google Earth, Google Maps, ArcGIS, WMS, WFS, KML)
- · Experience with Amazon Web services.
- · Understanding of SW development methodologies (Agile)
- · Cost and work Estimation (excel)
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.