Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Performs basic installations, preventative and remedial maintenance of equipment at customer locations or remote
- Adheres to product specific guidelines, procedures and best practices Diagnose system malfunctions to isolate problems to source and develop appropriate action plans.
- Perform proactive and reactive maintenance and hardware.
- Adheres to proper escalation procedures Perform part replacements and hardware firmware upgrades as assigned or directed.
- Maintains all assigned spare parts, tools and test equipment Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or senior employee.
- Attends training classes as required to develop and maintain a working knowledge of equipment and software.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.