Software Sales Consultant, Major Market
The Sales Consultant, Major Markets is expected to work at the highest possible prospect level to drive top-down adoption of our new and existing products and solutions. Efforts will result in increased revenue and deeper penetration of our solutions within prospect accounts with include Building Product Manufacturers.
What will you do at ConstructConnect?
- Achieves revenue goals by closing new business transactions from lead sources generated internally by the business.
- Drives two-way communication and engage in consultative selling techniques via the telephone.
- Successfully links company capabilities to customer goals to overcome barriers to purchase.
- Completes contract documentation to finalize sales process and obtain commission.
- Is knowledgeable on all product offerings and continuously updates product knowledge to maintain a high level of proficiency
- Obtains product and sales certifications.
- Works collaboratively with other functional areas of the company to resolve customer issues and drive customer satisfaction.
What skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4 years of B2B salesexperience OR Associates Degree and 6 years of salesexperience