To assist and support the Controller in all financial aspects for the plant by identifying, evaluating, and implementing programs/actions to improve operations and profitability within Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations
- Ensure financial results are reported timely and accurately
- Developing complex financial models
- Analyze accounts for reasonableness and ensure proper financial controls are in place
- Assist in execution of the financial planning cycles and month end closing processes.
- Prepare reports and provide analytical data to management.
- Continuously improve work procedures and processes, including documentation, process mapping and efficiency improvements
BA/BS Degree in Acct/Finance/Business with 5 - 7years experience in Accounting or Financial analysis in a manufacturing environment.
SAPexperience, Strong communication skills, Advance Excel skills