Uses a variety of reporting tools coupled with a deep understanding of the system build and end user workflows to provide meaningful data to consumers. Is responsible for all aspects of analysis and report development including techincal requirements, data modeling, design and delivery of advanced dashboards and analytics to support operational goals.
- Collaborates with application analysts and report consumers to understand and identify advanced reporting needs.
- Proficient at extracting data from relational databases and data warehouses for reporting and analysis.
- Proficient with reporting and analysis tools such as Crystal Reports, SSRS, Excel or Qlikview.
- Create design specifications for new reports.
- Reviews system upgrade documentation to understand impact on existing reports and data structures.
- Also responsible for building otherdatabase object such as: cubes, stored procedures, views and file extracts.
- Assist in development of project estimates, planning, schedules and documentation as it relates to business intelligence.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to work independently, set priorities, complete multiple tasks simultaneously and meet report and project deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Development and programming skills necessary using Microsoft tools such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#
- Ability to obtain Epic Clarity certification within 3 months.
Education: Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or discipline developing analytic & conceptual thinking skills or equivalent experience. Healthcareexperience a plus