Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to team within CSG policies and management direction; Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements.
Development manager clear impediments and enable teams to convert requirements into highly-visible applications by applying experience in application design and development.
In addition, scrummasters work in an agile-based team environment to design and development all layers of the solution including data, services, and user interfaces.
• This dynamic high energy leader will be responsible for guiding an agile team.
• In-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing software projects and programs.
• A strong technical aptitude with coding experience in C#/.Net.
• A passion for software development with a strong desire for continuous improvement.
• Ability to mentor and build a high performing team.
• Ability to work within a cross functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers and testers.
• Leadership and facilitation of project and team design meetings.
• Insuring adherence to development best practices including AUT, ATDD, code reviews, test automation, and defect management.
• Constant desire to improve processes, people, and products.
Required skill sets, knowledge and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, MIS, or Computer Science) or equivalent experiencerequired.
• Previous experience managing large scale software development initiatives.
• Development experience, preferably working with Microsoft development tools.
• Key technical skills for this role include: C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Web Services, WCF, SOA and web development.
• IT knowledge in software development methodologies/processes, design, implementation, test, and documentation.
• Experience in the Cable or Telephony industry is a plus.
• Experience in SCRUM, Agile and Lean Practices.
• Knowledge in SAFe is a plus.