The Chief Nursing Officer is a key member of the Holly Hill Hospital Leadership Team who will integrate and coordinate a patient centric nursing strategy with a keen focus on patient care ensuring that delivery of high-quality and cost-effective health care is consistent with the mission, vision, and values of Universal Health Services and in accordance with government regulation, licensing and accreditation requirements. The CNO participates in the hospital's strategic planning and contributes to the achievement of institutional goals and objectives.
The Chief Nursing Officer will focus on 5 key areas: People, Service, Quality, Growth, and Finance
PEOPLE: Creates an environment which supports employee development and teamwork to deliver compassionate patient care in a safe environment.
SERVICE: Creates systems, processes and care standards to support the delivery of patient care in a safe, fiscally sound environment of service excellence.
QUALITY: Provides accessible, timely, efficient, cost effective care by utilizing evidenced -based practice and continuous performance improvement.
GROWTH/COMMUNITY: Fosters an environment that supports growth and community through activities, partnerships and shared goals.
FINANCE: Supports an environment of financial stability to achieve the UHS mission and strategy.
- Licensure: Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the state of employment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a CCNE accredited nursing program Master of Science in Nursing is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of behavioral health nursing clinical practices and management.
- Extensive knowledge of principles and practices relevant to nursing and patient care activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective management and supervisory practices. Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Five or more years of progressive nursing management experience in behavioral health setting
- Ability to plan, direct, and monitor others' activities with demonstrated leadership abilities that contribute to a positive work environment
- Proficiency with common computer based applications such as electronic mail, word processing and various databases, whether PC, network or mainframe based.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional US travel to conferences and UHS management meetings.