Join a highly innovative Talent Development team and help Choate deliver a world-class development experience. The Senior Professional Development Coordinator will be an integral member of the Professional Development team. Responsibilities include enhancing and managing Choate’s mentor program, managing key aspects of the attorney review and compensation process, planning and executing training curricula, assisting with onboarding and integration of attorney hires, and other projects as they arise. The Senior Coordinator will also provide support to the Legal Recruiting team as needed.
- Proactive and self-motivated team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills and client service orientation.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle confidential information and matters with discretion and good judgment.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to change direction and priorities to accommodate firm and department needs.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired.
- Five years of experience in a talent management role in a law firm or other professional services firm preferred.
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of viEval and Epicor, or otherHRIS system, strongly preferred.
- Requires flexibility to work outside of standard business hours.
- Must have minimal physical mobility. Position may occasionally require standing, walking, reaching, and lifting up to 15 pounds.
- Must have the ability to operate equipment such as a computer and copy machine.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and to read and follow detailed instructions.
- Must have the ability to prepare assorted documents and other related materials.
- Must have the ability to work in stressful conditions under time deadlines.