Senior Business Analyst, Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow)
8 - 10 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Located in El Paso, TX our client is a leading global consumer products company. Their well-recognized and widely-trusted brands are sold primarily through mass merchandisers, drugstore chains, warehouse clubs, catalogs, grocery stores, and specialty stores. You probably have used many of their products!
This 50-year-old company boasts sales of over $1.5B across the 75 counties they market their products through. They employ over 1,500 full time employees. The position can be based at the El Paso, TX headquarters or their Southaven, MSlocation.
Reporting to the Manager, Order Management and Call Centers, the Senior Business Analyst, Oracle Service Cloud/CRM will work with the IT Shared Service team and organization SMEs (subject matter experts) to plan, design, develop, and support efficient information systems and solutions which support the core organization functions.
Responsibilities include day-to-day troubleshooting of system issues, testing, training users, documenting and configuring systems. The individual will be required to demonstrate required Project Management skills to effectively communicate, think analytically and solve problems.
The Senior Business Analyst, Oracle Service Cloud/CRM responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Review assigned service requests and work to provide timely functional and technical support to Oracle Service Cloud users
· Monitor alerts and/or reports to ensure systems are functioning properly
· Configure and maintain the Oracle Service Cloud application
· Implement standard best practices offering repeatable and scalable business processes
· Develop and provide solutions for customizations/integrations in Oracle Service Cloud
· Assist in the planning, design, development, of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
· Interact directly with business users and IT team members to gather requirements which will be used to provide an optimal solution for business needs
· Work independently or as a team and display the ability to juggle multiple tasks/assignments
· Create and maintain documentation on interfaces, jobs, schemas, standard operating procedures and work instructions pertaining to data, data movement, systems and databases
· Identify root cause analysis and provide solutions for production and development issues
· Take ownership of and drive issues to resolution across the organization
· 8+ years of IT Related Experience
· 5+ years implementation and supportexperience with (RightNow) Oracle Service Cloud
· 5+ years’ experience in PHP, .NET, Shell Scripting, Web Services, SOAP preferred
· A working knowledge of call center/contact center operations and processes including general knowledge of related applications, relational databases, and web technology
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Experience in developing Oracle Service Cloud custom add-ins, workspaces and reports
· Basic understanding of oracle business suite Order management, customer master, pricing etc.
Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer