Provide strong vision, leadership and management to support global sales for Torsion Control Products through all facets of incoming and outgoing supply chain. Provide strong leadership and management to support operations in the area of the manufacturing process including production planning & scheduling, supply chain, logistics, purchasing, and inventory control. The position will implement and run SI&OP processes for Torsion Control and requires the skill and knowledge to bridge across all.
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
• Leading and coaching skills, especially development and effective delegation
• Comprehensive supply chain experience (quality, commercial, and delivery)
• Comprehensive inventory management experience across global locations
• Knowledge/experience w/supplier systems, manufacturing, and customer systems
• Demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and systems level problem solving
• Excellent PC & analytical skills
• Systemic thinking and process-oriented problem solving approach.
• Strong knowledge of SAP is required
• Strong independent thinking and ability to challenge and modify standard processes to suit new and different businesses supply chain(s) within existing global infrastructure
• Manufacturing/operations management experience preferred
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration AND 8 years of experience
Preferred: Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration AND 6 years of experience
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.