To provide insights into consumer dynamics and address client business issues, IRI processes and mines data from many sources. We have a variety of tools available to aid our clients in tracking their business and identifying opportunities, and we provide data-driven solutions to large and small clients globally. The IRI Survey Solutions Team is a dynamic and growing team within the company.
The Survey Solutions team member is expected to have expertise in marketing, project management and survey research methods. He or she is expected to design and write questionnaires, manage all aspects of execution, and conduct analysis to deliver insights from survey research, always keeping the client’s business issues in mind. Strong experience with quantitative study design methods for Attitude and Usage studies is key, using creativity and research expertise to develop solid approaches to addressing client issues.
The position requires a focus on client service, thinking on your feet, having a quantitative mind set, and a strong detail orientation. You will ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy across the project milestones and deliver insights to help the client drive their business forward.
- Study design to address client issues, leveraging IRI Panel Data and other sources
- Act as survey expert with internal and external clients
- Write questionnaires that will answer client’s business questions
- Manage various third-party vendors to execute studies
- Create issue-focused analysis presentations
- BA, BS or MBA in Business, Marketing, Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including 3+ years of focused experience in survey research
- Excellent Questionnaire writing skills and Sample Design skills
- Excellent analytical skills, including expertise with survey analytics specifically
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills- due to internal and external client interfaces
- Experience with research on Consumer Panels is a plus
- Experience with research in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry is a plus