Senior .Net Software Systems Developer
- Work as part of a collaborative system and application development team to develop, maintain, customize and support client’s integrated registration, analytics, and data management systems, web, and intranet sites and other related system, application, and data management development tasks.
DUTIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Provide programming support for the analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of the client’s web-based analytics, training administration and student identification systems.
- Collaborate with team members and end users to analyze, troubleshoot, test, and resolve identified issues and develop modifications and enhancements.
- Provide quality control on existing code, code documentation, and configuration management. Write Unit Tests and Integration Tests.
- Design and develop new applications and programs as needed
- Develop conceptual design models and flowcharts.
- Provide and assist with end user training.
- Assist with related help desk issues as needed.
- Develop and deliver demonstrations and other presentations to end users and client.
- Assist with creation and editing of technical documentation (i.e. user guides, system manuals, etc.)
- Identify and present innovative ideas and opportunities for new projects, applications, solutions, modifications and enhancements.
- Create and perform database queries to obtain and provide data reports.
- Collaborate with client and end users to identify and develop goals and requirements.
- Collaborate with System Architect/Development Team Lead to design and develop alternate development solutions.
- Assist junior developers with advanced complex development tasks and projects.
- Other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience\
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. DHS Public Trust Entrance on Duty (EOD) clearance
- working experience in C# preferably using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and/or ASP.NET Web API
- Advanced working knowledge with ASP.NET MVC framework
- Advanced working knowledge of Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Advanced working knowledge of version control using Team Foundation Server
- Basic knowledge of tSQL.
- Able to complete a programming knowledge assessment questionnaire
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Advanced working knowledge of Team Foundation Server
- Advanced working knowledge of JSON and XML data
- Advanced working knowledge of CSS and HTML